Senior Care Hartford Blog
Taking Care Of Your Loved Ones In Connecticut
Welcome to the Senior Care Hartford Blog
Elder Care Blog Posts From Our Friend C. Dianne Zweig
Here at SLM Senior Options & Connections we want to give you the best resources for caring for your aging loved one. We have therefore decided to include some great blog posts from our great friend C. Dianne Zweig. We hope you enjoy!
- Go Slow Down Sizing An Eldery Parent's House
- Moving Mom And Dad: Getting Help With Knowing What Is An Antique Or Collectible And What To Pack, Dump Or Donate
- Who Do You Call When You Need Help With Aging Parents?
10 Ways To Recgonize An Elder
- An elder is someone who is older than you
- An elder is someone who drives slower than you and doesn’t get cited for “reckless” driving.
- An elder is someone who almost always has an opinion that you may get whether you want it or not.
- An elder is someone who at one time made homemade cookies, jam and never talked about calories or carbs.
- An elder is someone who, believe it or not, at one time was young, sexy, in love and a “catch.”
- An elder is someone who piloted an airplane, worked in a logging camp, built ships for war, managed a corporation or ran for high political office.
- An elder is someone who loves babies and small children preferably in small doses.
- An elder is someone who has lived a long time, gathered an accumulation of life experiences, has much knowledge to share, and is but waiting to be asked.
- An elder is someone who is a role model for our future, a gem to be cherished and appreciated
- An elder is someone who enriches our perspective on life.